Eligroup is an Italian company born over 70 years ago from the experience and family tradition in the business of ship repairs and maintenance.
Specialized in maintenance and installation of electrical and electronic systems, it has been strongly appreciated by the maritime market as a distributor and installer of a variety of equipments for navigation, communication and safety and today it is a leader in the design and implementation of systems for passenger and cargo ships, offshore, mega yachts and military crafts.
Over the years, the Company has received increasing requests from foreign countries, therefore it aims to expand its business also abroad and especially in some European and Middle Eastern countries that boast a strong maritime tradition.
Internationalization is important for the search of new international markets and to strengthen the value of its brand also abroad.
The right international marketing actions to be activated in the target countries become crucial factors for obtaining competitive advantages on an international scale.
Therefore international trade fairs, events and the choice of the appropriate advertising means become of fundamental importance for the achievement of the expected results.
- Advertising activities through specialized magazines (foreign and national) on websites and through web marketing campaigns (banners, newsletters, DEM, Advertorials): Roban Assafina, The Meditelegraph, Informazioni Marittime, Ship 2 Shore;
- Participation in international MTB events (Meet the Buyer) organized by Copland Events Ltd in London, Surrey and Rhodes;
- Participation in the most important maritime trade fair in Rotterdam, Europort;
- Restyling of the English website and creation of an institutional video with a focus on company products.
- Increase in turnover
- Old relationships consolidation
- New markets
Project co-financed by the European Union, the Italian State and the Campania Region, as part of the POR Campania FESR 2014-2020. CUP B23D20000780007